Have you ever wanted to be a model for the day or have intimate (boudoir style) photos taken?!
Fashion, Beauty and Intimate Lifestyle sessions are a blast and can help you celebrate who you are now! (They also make great gifts!) Let’s plan a fun photoshoot, customized to your requests. These sessions are great for both men and women alike!
It is my job to help make you and you look amazing! So, no worries if you feel you are not photogenic or are not at your best. I have a studio and also work on-location. We can create a mix of images if you like!
All sessions come with the following:
* Pre-session consultation and session planning
* Wardrobe suggestions and consultation
* Image reveal presentation & selection either the day of the session or within 2 weeks
* Basic re-touching of final images
Packages listed include the session time, planning, props or backdrops (if required) and my expertise. They do not include digital images, prints or products. These items can be purchased separately at the time of your reveal presentation.
I offer both A La Carte and package options for digital images and high-end products. Digital Image packages start at $325 and product packages start at $750. Product packages include the digital images from the selected products. The average client spends somewhere between $500-$2500 on these items. Please message me for pricing for these items.
A $50 deposit is required to secure your session.
Payment plans are available!
Large Package - $350
* Up to 2 hours of session time
* 3 wardrobe changes, multiple set arrangements or settings
* Professional hair and make-up
* Image reveal and selection on day of the shoot
Tiny Package - $199
* Up to 1 hour of session time
* 2 wardrobe changes
* Image reveal and selection on the day of the shoot
High-end retouching - $10-$30 per image
Travel Rate outside of area - $2 a minute beyond 20 minutes round trip
Hair or make-up - $55
Hair & make-up - $95
Additional Session Time - $25 per 15 minutes
"Working with Liv was very comfortable and easy. I am very self-conscious about being photographed but Liv was warm, friendly and professional. We had a lot of fun during the session and she produced some of the best photos I have ever seen of myself. I am very pleased with the outcome!